If you can't say gay, you can't say Dyke - Eco Tote Bag
Promote love and combat hate with our "If you can't say gay, you can't say Dyke" Eco Tote Bag, specifically designed to stand against derogatory terms and bullying directed at lesbians. This eco-friendly tote carries a powerful message of love and acceptance while condemning hate speech. Carry your essentials with this bag and make a statement for a more inclusive and respectful world. Spread the message of love, not labels, with every use of this sustainable tote.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|BAG WIDTH (inches)||BAG HEIGHT (inches)||BAG DEPTH (inches)||STRAP LENGTH (inches)||STRAP WIDTH (inches)|
|One Size||16||14 ½||5||24 1/2||1|